[TowerTalk] HDR-300 ROTOR WANTED - Dayton

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDR-300 ROTOR WANTED - Dayton
From: VE5RA@sasktel.net (Doug Renwick)
Date: Thu May 8 13:50:54 2003
WANTED - HDR 300 for parts.  Working or not.  Especially need the
steel fiber combo gear to repair a rotor on the bench.  Will be at
Dayton and can arrange payment and pick up while there.  Email
me directly before May 12.  Thanks.

Doug

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0