[TowerTalk] HDR-300 ROTOR WANTED - Dayton

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDR-300 ROTOR WANTED - Dayton
From: (Doug Renwick)
Date: Thu May 8 13:50:54 2003
WANTED - HDR 300 for parts.  Working or not.  Especially need the
steel fiber combo gear to repair a rotor on the bench.  Will be at
Dayton and can arrange payment and pick up while there.  Email
me directly before May 12.  Thanks.

Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
First VE5 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.