[TowerTalk] Stuf

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stuf
From: (N2TK, Tony)
Date: Thu May 8 14:58:25 2003
I have been using STUFF for several years in my PL-259 connectors that are
outside. I use 33+ tape over the connectors. This past fall I had to take
apart a few connectors when I changed some antennas. The PL-259's, coax and
inside the connectors looked fine. It seems the taping was more important
than anything else. Maybe STUF is just an extra band aid?