[TowerTalk] Dayton Crowne Plaza Room Available

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dayton Crowne Plaza Room Available
From: na9d@speakeasy.net (Jon Ogden)
Date: Sun May 11 23:21:19 2003
Hi gang,

I am not able to go to Dayton this year and the person who was going to use
my room at the Crowne Plaza just backed out.

So I have a reservation there.  First one who responds to me gets it.  I've
already paid for one night.  So you would need to pay me directly for that
night (that's the way the Crowne does it).

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden