[TowerTalk] new Icom hf rig ?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] new Icom hf rig ?
From: (
Date: Mon May 19 16:35:44 2003
Depending on who I talked to from Icom the mentioned potential price was $5,000
to $10,000.  In my mind for less than that kind of bucks I could by either two
used or two new rigs of excellent quality!

To me it will be a toy for those who earn more money than know what to do with.
 That is a problem I would like to experience but never have and probably never

73 W0ETC

--- wrote:

The new Icom 7800 could be as much as 12 months away.    They had the HF
prototype on display at Dayton.   It looks a lot like the Icom classic 781
more color glitz and DSP and very high standards on low noise and sensitivity
that is incredible.    But with the price range of $7,000-8,000 it should!
Get on
the list and get in line.

-Mike S

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.