[TowerTalk] Tri Ex LM-470D question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri Ex LM-470D question
From: (Paul Playford)
Date: Thu May 22 13:12:00 2003
One of my LM470's had a Hygain HDR-400 (a very early HDR-300) in it.  The
diagonals in the area where the rotator mounted had been modified to allow

I use a T2X in my present LM470.  I had to raise it slightly, maybe 1/2",
above the mounting plate so the bell bolts would clear the diagonals.  And
this is where I found that if I actually hang the T2X from the mast the
brake does not jam.

Before I reconditioned the T2X I used a Ham-M - no problems.

de Paul, W8AEF