[TowerTalk] High Sierra or Tarheel

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] High Sierra or Tarheel
From: (Ken "AB5A" Eckel Jr.)
Date: Fri May 30 12:50:32 2003

Great glowing report but for what?

Ken AB5A

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of MEL WOODY
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 9:56 AM

From: <>
To: <>
Subject: antenna
To: <>
Date: Friday, December 27, 2002 9:26 PM

Dear Mel,
               My name is Teddy[AE4PM] I purchased an antenna from you well
over 2 years ago.I have used the antenna on my tractor-trailor since day
one.I have had it on 2 different trucks now.According to my  records it has
over 250,000 miles on it.The majority of the time I have ran around 400-500
watts thru it.I have been well pleased and would recommend your antenna to
anyone.I plan on purchasing another one soon for a back-up. I have
experimented with many antennas  and not have had any  that would hold up to
the punishing elements of  trucking hf.Thanks Mel for a well built
antenna.Yours has been tried and proven.

                    Teddy Rose  AE4PM
From: "Dave Frechette" <>
Subject: New Antenna
To: <>
Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 2:59 PM

Just to let you know that I installed the new screwdriver antenna and
everything up and that it works better than I had ever expected! It
everything I have used in the past other than frequency specific antennas.
This unit stays on the setting and does not crank down on itself, regardless
of speed or road condition, and tunes virtually flat from 160 to 10 meters.
Sure beats the hell out of my old HS100 and SG 230/303 setups!
 Keep up the good work!

Dave, K7QT
From: "Dr. Harold Wingo" <>
To: <>
Date: Monday, October 21, 2002 3:35 PM

Mel . . .
I received my antenna Saturday!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Installation was easy and painless!!!!!!! Worked the first time without
pulling my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Straight out of the gate it's been
a real delight and a pleasure doing business with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I
hope the antenna continues to provide me with good service.
Thanks for your workmanship!

Dr. Harold Wingo
To: "Mel Woody" <>