[TowerTalk] Unique RFI/Grounding system

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Unique RFI/Grounding system
From: stevekz9g@speakeasy.net (Steven Gehring)
Date: Mon Jun 2 18:44:50 2003
Hi Mark,

Do a search on the internet (Google) for what is called a UFER Ground.
There are many hits on this type of cement foundation grounding method.  I
hope this helps...

Besides following the NEC, I'd like to employ this method the next time I
build a new house.  I suppose this UFER ground could be bonded to the
building ground and a single point ground panel.

Good Luck,

Steven J. Gehring, KZ9G
Bothell, WA