[TowerTalk] Guess the mystery rotator

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guess the mystery rotator
From: (Martin Sole)
Date: Thu Jun 5 18:41:45 2003
Maybe I have to offer prizes.

I recently took ownership of a box of bits, it seems to be a control box
for an Emoto rotator. I have the motor unit and mast clamps as well. I
would really like to find out more about this controller and maybe get
it back together or at least use it for parts to build a new controller.
The motor unit looks to be in very good condition.

Can you identify what models used this controller?

Pictures of the mystery controller can be found at

I would be very interested in a source of documentation for this

Martin, HS0ZED