[TowerTalk] Adding to an AS4 Tri Band

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Adding to an AS4 Tri Band
From: n5ito@arrl.net (David Vondrasek)
Date: Mon Jun 9 01:23:53 2003
I have a Cushcraft A4S 4 element. I have a couple of extra beam parts (
from another A4S) and was wondering the advantage or possibility of adding
say 2-3 more elements and a longer boom to the ant. for gain. Options ?
Advice ? If figure 5-7 elements would be better then 4 <more power *grin*>
I have the extra boom sections and 3 full elements extra with traps.

Thanks
Dave
-65 feet of tower will be DONE tomorrow !!!  Time to mount antennas..