[TowerTalk] HELP/TNX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HELP/TNX
From: n2wb@arrl.net (William F. Beyer Jr.)
Date: Tue Jun 10 20:03:27 2003
I have an old coax switch that i would like to know what the power
rating
is and the frequency range of the switch. The switch has TNC connectors
on it.

                        Amphenol coax switch
                        Model# 2TN180M10
                        Another number on the body of the switch
is......300-81792-31

Sent two e-mails to Amphenol and no reply. Called Amphenol on the phone
and cust serv told me they sold the switch business about fifteen years
ago and that company went to chapter 11.

I am guessing the switch will do at least up to UHF  freq and  50 watts
in RF.

Any Help!!!!!!!

--
*See you in the pileups!

William/N2WB

Florida Dxpedition Group
San Andres Island Dxpedition 2003
http://www.geocities.com/hk02003/

ARMY Rangers
Lead The Way!

n2wb at arrl dot net

"The only thing necessary for the Triumph of EVIL,
is for GOOD Men to do Nothing"
                        --  Edmund Burke  --

"Unless we stand for something,
we shall fall for anything."
                        --  Peter Marshall  --

*This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person,
you may not read, copy or deliver this message to anyone,
and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender
by reply email.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by
reason of mistaken delivery to you.