[TowerTalk] Memorial for N8SM

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Memorial for N8SM
From: (Scott Johns)
Date: Thu Jun 19 06:23:29 2003
Bob KQ2M's suggestion of the 529 plan is excellent!

Now is not the the time, but when the time is right is there anyone on
the reflector whom was close to N8SM that will volunteer to approach his
wife with the idea?

Fifty $1000 donations, or one hundred $500 donations would be a great
goal, and would likely provide for a great education for N8SM's
daughter.  Such would be a small sacrifice for all participants...but
delaying a station improvement would be a big help to his widow.

73, Scott W3TX