[TowerTalk] Do I need to climb my tubular tower?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Do I need to climb my tubular tower?
From: kb1h@myeastern.com (Dick Pechie)
Date: Thu Jun 19 13:10:16 2003
Dave -

I would use staging with wooden planks which might be available from a
rental center. It would give you more working area and is much more stable.
You might have to move it around. We raised full size 1/4 wavelength 40
meter verticals in this way.

The staging is like what you see some painters or masons using around
houses.

Good luck

Dick - KB1H

Visit  "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

Email: KB1H@arrl.net    YCCC--------> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ---------> dxc.kb1h.com port 7300