[TowerTalk] Pictures of modest tower + hf beam needed!

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pictures of modest tower + hf beam needed!
From: (Dick Pechie)
Date: Tue Jun 24 12:04:33 2003
Better yet, do what the local amateurs do around here. They bring their XYL
over here to see my 4 towers and two 4-squares and say, "See, what I want is
not nearly as bad as it could be!" It usually works!

Dick - KB1H

Visit  "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"

Email:    YCCC-------->

KB1H DXSpider Node ---------> port 7300