[TowerTalk] Thank you. Next question...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thank you. Next question...
From: wf3h@ptdprolog.net (wf3h@ptdprolog.net)
Date: Thu Jul 3 11:17:00 2003
Never, never, never, never NEVER use cable clamps. They are obsolete, they
loosen over time, they rust, are too easily installed WRONG...etc etc...

NEVER use cable clamps. Other than that, I have no opinion...

frederick muehlen <n5wla@yahoo.com> said:

> Thanks for all the advice regarding the hazards of reusing guy grips.  I
really appreciate having this forum available for a "first-timer" like myself.

> My next question is what are your opinions regarding use of guy grips vs.
cable clamps?  Also, are these clamps application-specific or can clamps
available thru Grainger or Home Depot be used?  Thanks again for all the help.