[TowerTalk] Masting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Masting
From: ersmar@comcast.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Thu Jul 3 11:56:35 2003
Larry:

     I bought my 22 feet of CM from:

Special Metals, Inc.
6406 South Eastern
Oklahoma City, OK 73149
Sales: Joe Varva
800-727-7177

     Joe was very easy to work with and he had the mast delivered to my back
yard by the delivery guy.  The only time I lifted a finger was to dial his
number.

     Another source is Dillsburg Aeroplane Works in Dillsburg, PA.  (Check
the web for a number.)  Lots of folks from PVRC around here go to him for
their masting, but Special Metals was able to deliver mine for only $20 more
than if I'd driven to Dillsburg myself.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F