[TowerTalk] Reminder - Deadline for Comments on Broadband OverPowerlin

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Reminder - Deadline for Comments on Broadband OverPowerline NOI
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Thu Jul 3 13:36:27 2003
Thanks for your very thought provoking comments, Jim.
While I am not sure that I agree that large scale BPL
rollout is a fate accompli, I do agree that it is important
that reply comments address the regulatory challenges
and other possible untintended consequences that will
face the commission if they allow BPL rollout to go
forward. Based on their statements at the end of the
NOI, the commissioners all appear to have a "honeymoon"
attitude toward BPL. We need to make sure they look
at her without all the makeup.