[TowerTalk] Re: T2X color code

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: T2X color code
From: didier@cox.net (Didier Juges)
Date: Tue Jul 8 15:32:01 2003
Mike,

My rotor is up the tower, so I can only give you what I wrote down when I
installed it. These were the colors of the 8 conductor cable going to it. There
is no guaranty that the colors are the same inside the rotor (I took it apart,
but I do not recall the colors inside.)

1 - heavy guage black (brake)
2 - heavy guage white (brake)
3 - green
4 - blue
5 - orange
6 - yellow
7 - brown
8 - red

Note that you can download the current T2X manual from the Hy-Gain web site in
pdf format. They indicate the same color code I listed above for the
interconnecting cable, but there is no mention of the wire colors inside the
rotor. However, my paper manual is more complete than the one on the web site
(it has assembly/disassembly instructions).

Didier/KO4BB

 Mike Wetzel mjwetzel at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 22:36:34 EDT 2003

  a.. Previous message: [TowerTalk] Ground Rods
  b.. Next message: [TowerTalk] Ground Rods
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Does anyone have handy the color code for a T^2X (Tailtwister Rotator)
pigtail versus terminal strip numbers?

Thanks,

Mike W9RE