[TowerTalk] SS "U" bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SS "U" bolts
From: kc2tn@comcast.net (Joe - KC2TN)
Date: Fri Jul 18 15:29:24 2003
I've used DX Engineering's 2 1/2" SS U bolts on my KT36XA mast bracket and
they DON'T hold.
You can't tighten them enough without galling. I visited DX Engineering
while at Dayton this year and expressed my displeasure with their 5/16" vs
3/8" SS U-Bolts and they just shrugged.

I'm also looking for 2 1/2" x 3/8" SS or Galvanized U-Bolt source.

Joe - KC2TN
"If you're sure of everything,
        and it still doesn't work,
           one of the things you're sure of is wrong!"