[TowerTalk] spacing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] spacing
From: goneil@tds.net (goneil@tds.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 13:05:25 2003
Hi,
   I have a question or two concerning spacing of antennas.  First I'm
relatively new to Amateur Radio and as such need some advice.  I'm putting up
two towers soon and intend on using one of them for VHF/UHF applications and
the other for HF.  I intend to place 3 antennas on the tower designated for
VHF/UHF.  I currently have a verticle that does 2m/70cm that I intend to place
on the very top.  I also intend to place a 2m beam vertically polarized
underneath the vertical and then a 6m beam horizontally polarized below the 2m
beam.  My question is, how far should these antennas be seperated vertically?
On the other tower I will have an A3S tribander just above the top of the
tower, and would like to place a 10 meter vertical above that tribander.  How
far above the tribander should the vertical be placed?  I know I don't have a
clue as to the spacings needed so I'm depending on the ones on here that do.
Thanks
Greg O'Neal  KG4UZN