[TowerTalk] Feedline in Conduit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feedline in Conduit
From: kb9cry@comcast.net (Phil - KB9CRY)
Date: Wed Aug 6 13:37:57 2003
I agree with Gene; personally I use 4 inch perforated drainage tubing.
 Unless you can hermetically seal the ends and purge the interior of the
pipe with dry gas (nitrogen), you'll always get water inside from the
condensation of the trapped humidity when the ground cools.  So just
plan for it and don't worry.  Phil  KB9CRY