[TowerTalk] cable pule lube

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cable pule lube
From: (Eugene Jensen)
Date: Wed Aug 6 17:06:02 2003
Home Depoe or Lowe Home Centers or any Electrical Supply Company. The clear
type is much nicer than the old Yellow color stuff we used for years. I
think the most common mistake hams make pulling wire is because they are not
on rolls they don't lay them out and keep them package and one fellow
pulling and one feeding the group of wires. Once a knot developed you pull
it into the pipe and act like a wedge. Also bigger in conduct is better than
pulling though undersize pipe. Gene K2QWD