[TowerTalk] Rebar cage for tower footing

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rebar cage for tower footing
From: (
Date: Sun Aug 10 20:17:43 2003
Ok Bob
    They make a fixture just for the purpose of holding the rebar up off the
dirt,or stone in your case.They come in different sizes,are made from heavy
wire,and look like a small chair with no back.The seat part is shaped into a u
shape to hold the rebar.We call them chairs.A brick or a piece of block will do
the same thing.If I can find a picture of one I'll send it to you.They should
be available at any masons or building supply store.

                          JOE KG4VBR
To: <>