[TowerTalk] Re: Re: Antenna element vibration damping - How

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Re: Antenna element vibration damping - How
From: tony.kaz@verizon.net (N2TK, Tony)
Date: Mon Aug 11 07:44:44 2003
Well Jim, you make a statement that you have an answer to our element
vibration problems. We have asked you to tell us what you did to solve this.
But, you don't seem to want to give specifics.
So, you stir up the troops, and then leave them hanging.
And no, I do not respect your standpoint for doing this.
N2TK, Tony