[TowerTalk] Wearing hard hats

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wearing hard hats
From: k9kl@gbonline.com (Gregg Seidl)
Date: Mon Aug 11 21:10:23 2003
I really wish everyone on the reflector would wear a hardhat.July 31 I was
going to go up my tower and do some work.I took hold of the tower to start
on my up and a nut from one the tower sections fell and drilled me right in
my..........hardhat.Scared the #$%$#& out of me but no damage to the
noodle.Please wear a hard hat,I really think if I hadn't had mine on which I
just recently started to do I would not be typing this.   Gregg K9KL