[TowerTalk] T-Connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T-Connectors
From: W1JR@arrl.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Wed Aug 13 11:21:00 2003
Jim,

I know of a source that I used when I had my antenna company for Type "F"
female "T" connectprs. It's not Amphenol and I don't know if they will sell
to an individual. Maybe they'll send you  a sample!

Try Sparta Industries in Scottsdale, AZ (602) 995-1477. The part number is
SP-287.

Good luck.

73,

Joe, W1JR