[TowerTalk] Antennas making QSOs & logging them

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antennas making QSOs & logging them
From: ke3q@msn.com (RICHARD BOYD)
Date: Thu Aug 14 12:50:46 2003
By popular demand -- snide remarks questioning this, guys saying they have
repeatedly heard Wayne say in public meetings that there will be no charge and
challenging me to come up with the goods, here is the verbatim quotation from
Wayne's Dayton presentation.  I have saved the tape lest the accuracy of the
transcription ever be challenged.  I do not feel I have an axe to grind on this
subject; don't shoot the messenger (me).  I don't care whether they charge or
not and feel it's perfectly reasonable if they do, and I for one am an ARRL
supporter and hope they remain financially sound in perpetuity and protect us
from the likes of BPL, neighbors who try to keep us from putting up towers,
etc.!    73 - Rich, KE3Q

                There will be a per-credit charge, relatively modest, certainly
"modest," very relatively modest, compared to what you pay now to request even
per credit or per QSO cards through the mail.  It will be a lot less expensive.