[TowerTalk] looking for Fulton K or KX1550 winch

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] looking for Fulton K or KX1550 winch
From: (Tom Anderson)
Date: Fri Aug 15 11:27:18 2003

Try Karl Tashjian at
Karl is a former TriEx engineer. and sells the 1550 I know.  Also you
might want to look at the Fulton 2550 which Karl sells, has a higher
rating and is geared so its easier to crank so I have been told.  My the
brake pads on my Fulton 1550 squeal like a stuck pig when I lower it.
Couple folks on towertalk suggested the 2550.

Tom, WW5L