[TowerTalk] Neighbors "rights"

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Neighbors "rights"
From: (Joe Giacobello)
Date: Sat Aug 16 13:43:28 2003
Bill, you're quite right.  Those words are not used in the B of R
itself.  However, since the government serves only with the consent of
the majority (or, at least, a plurality), it is understood that it
represents the majority.  Consequently, texts and journal articles on
this subject often capsulize the purpose and meaning of the B of R by
 the "...tyranny of the majority." phrase which I used.  I will write
you privately on this subject.

73, Joe