[TowerTalk] rohn 25G

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rohn 25G
From: (David L. Thompson)
Date: Sun Aug 17 20:30:32 2003
Jim Jarvis <> said
> I suspect what they're doing is bypassing the dealer
> network, and taking the margin themselves.  Hence, the
> story that Rohn isn't selling it; dealers can't get it.

There may be real truth to this.  I was calling around about some tower
several months ago and
I was told to buy it directly from Rohn or Landa Associates.  I called a
number in Atlanta I was provided and talked directly with their area rep.
When I asked about buying some 45G or new self supporting tower he said I
could buy it directly through him. Now the question is does the Atlanta rep
work for Rohn or Landa????

Dave K4JRB