[TowerTalk] UV Protection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] UV Protection
From: va3pl@cuic.ca (VeeAthreePL)
Date: Mon Aug 18 13:02:36 2003
There is a product called BRAID SLEEVING EXPANDABLE Made by Alpha wire,
www.alphawire.com
This think is shown on page 153 og their recent catalog on line.
The staff looks like coax shielding but it is made out of plastic and it
should give you UV protection.
Their P/N is: GRP-110NF or GRP-120NF
Digikey P/N G110NF sells the think also
I think they will have the size you want but I do not know if they will
sell it in small quantities.
I am using their 1/4-inch shielding (I got it from the friend) to protect
rope I use as trusses of my TA36 but I need more. This stuff is very
expansive so I am also looking for a good deal on 50 feet of this.
Perhaps we can get together to buy big quantities and distribute among us.

73 de Andy - VA3PL