[TowerTalk] Sunlight protection for fiberglass

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sunlight protection for fiberglass
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Mon Aug 18 14:38:17 2003
Mike,

I live near a cement factory and stone grave.
When the wind comes NW it acts as real sandpaper.
I always use a white epoxy paint without metal partices  to protect the
vhf/uhf vertical
When finished I am in the clear for a couple of years.
Verified years ago, before and after, did'nt notice a substantiael change in
characteristics.
Hope this can help.

Jos on4kj