[TowerTalk] Need info & manual on 20 meter beam

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need info & manual on 20 meter beam
From: (Arne Gjerning)
Date: Tue Aug 19 07:49:08 2003
Computer modeling may improve the design.  It would be interesting to see
what does happen.  Construction wise, and this I can not remember, if
elements are mounted thru the boom as TELREX did then extra mechanical work
needed for mounting of elements and possibly re-inforcing of the boom.

Hope Chuck gets needed manual and maybe he can provide info for someone to

73 de Arne N7KA