[TowerTalk] W0IYH Feed line Choke Performance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W0IYH Feed line Choke Performance
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Tue Aug 19 15:02:37 2003
...the WA2SRQ studies are on several places on the net including K1TTT's
most excellent web site

http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/airbalun.html

I have toyed with the idea of making these as a side business... as a
happy user of "WA2SRQ baluns" for years... and no bugs!

I would be interested to know if there is a market for these... I am
looking for a small business, have a few mechanical tweaks W1CW and I
added to the basic design - probably would sell them on eBay or in the
ham classifieds...

Please reply direct to me on this one!

Thanks,

Jim, K4OJ