[TowerTalk] rock ledge guy anchors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rock ledge guy anchors
From: jimjarvis@comcast.net (Jim Jarvis)
Date: Tue Aug 19 17:07:09 2003
New Englanders have experience working with ledge.
As a recently transplanted Vermontah, I'd suggest
looking at renting large reciprocating drills, and
pressure-grouting the anchors into the holes.

For professional advice, I suggest you contact KC1XX.
Matt knows how to do it.

No idea whether you'll find someone on the left coast who
knows from this technique.

Jim-N2EA/3
Pasadena MD
formerly
Essex Junction, VT

ps:  with appologies to all real Vermontahs, who know I'm
really nothing but a flatlandah, who couldn't hack more
than 8 wintahs!

color me happy to be back on the coastal plane!~
I'll come visit the snow, thanks.