[TowerTalk] rock ledge guy anchors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rock ledge guy anchors
From: (Jim Jarvis)
Date: Tue Aug 19 17:07:09 2003
New Englanders have experience working with ledge.
As a recently transplanted Vermontah, I'd suggest
looking at renting large reciprocating drills, and
pressure-grouting the anchors into the holes.

For professional advice, I suggest you contact KC1XX.
Matt knows how to do it.

No idea whether you'll find someone on the left coast who
knows from this technique.

Pasadena MD
Essex Junction, VT

ps:  with appologies to all real Vermontahs, who know I'm
really nothing but a flatlandah, who couldn't hack more
than 8 wintahs!

color me happy to be back on the coastal plane!~
I'll come visit the snow, thanks.