RE: [TowerTalk] BBC report on bird kills at towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] BBC report on bird kills at towers
From: "Matt" <aa7bg@3rivers.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:59:20 -0600
Well, what I want to know is just what are G.W. Bush and the republicans
going to do about this?? What are they going to do to keep these bugs away
from tower lights. And...even more important, what are they going to do to
keep these birds from feasting on the poor bugs.  So...what are you gonna do
Mr. Bush...huh??..what are you gonna do??

We must stop the senseless killing.

Matt--K7BG