Re: [TowerTalk] BBC report on bird kills at towers

To: "Matt" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BBC report on bird kills at towers
From: "FireBrick" <>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:23:28 -0500
> We must stop the senseless killing.
This may be a wild a.. guess
But I'm willing to bet a six pack that none of the dead birds are pigeons.

But if any of you have a tower which does attract and assassinate pigeons,
Please wire me the brand, size, installation method immediately.

The shortest distance between two points is under construction.

W9OL, Bill H. in Chicagoland

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.