RE: [TowerTalk] BBC report on bird kills at towers

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] BBC report on bird kills at towers
From: "Dale L Martin" <>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 02:05:59 -0500
> At 06:25 PM 8/22/03, Tom Champlin wrote:
> >How would you know that? Have you counted the "cat kills" ??
> >Or are you just running your big mouth and showing your ignorance???
> >
> >Tom
> Michael Keane K1MK

Based on what I found of what my 1 year old cat brought in the house from
the couple of short afternoon outings I let her have last year, she's never
going outside again.  She brought in two mice, six anole lizards, and one
snake.  She did little else but torture them.

She'll always have a place on one of my Omni VI's, but not a place outside.

dale, kg5u

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.