Re: [TowerTalk] Re: BBC report on bird kills at towers

To: on4kj <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: BBC report on bird kills at towers
From: tongaloa <>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:03:48 -0400
4 and 20 :-)

on4kj wrote:

Just open a restaurant under the tower....You got fresh birds on the dishes
every day. Even those who you would not be allowed to chase.
I have hundreds of starlings on the beam every day .
They eat cherries  at this time of  the year. My house is a white house...
cherry colored ....! I dont talk of the weight of poooop ! The only one who
talk about that kind of inconvenience,   is my XYL , she is not considered
as a  reporter .

Kidding Jos on4kj