[TowerTalk] AN Wireless Tower

To: TowerTalk <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless Tower
From: Wes Cosand <>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:42:35 -0400
My neighbor just left with his boom truck after setting my new AN Wireless tower on its base. It went very smoothly.

I am quite pleased with the tower and with the vendor, Dan Simmonds. Email me if you have questions.

I had a Trylon at a previous QTH for a number of years and was pleased with it as well but this is a little heavier tower.

Wes, WZ7I
Pipersville, PA