[TowerTalk] Re: An Enlightning Experience

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: An Enlightning Experience
From: "Jerry Connelly" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:02:03 -0400
Three years ago I had a nearby strike come in on the power lines.
The only damage was my computer's power supply (or so I thought).
Over the next month the rest of the damage showed itself.  My radio
equipment was not harmed (surge protection and arrestors must have
worked or I was lucky).  My fridg. and some other stuff wasn't.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.