[TowerTalk] DX enginerring 20DX-4<LB>

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DX enginerring 20DX-4<LB>
From: "Dudley" <>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:48:02 -0500
Hello have the 20DX-4 in my shop getting it ready to go bacl up with it, Would
like to know of any inprovements that I could make to it,Currently all setting
are the factory settings,by the way it is the 40FT boom design.
When it was up the SWR was flat at 14.200 and it worked well.
 Thanks Dudley/W5DUD

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.