[TowerTalk] HF-6V 15 Meter Section

Subject: [TowerTalk] HF-6V 15 Meter Section
From: Ken Anderson <>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:58:39 -0700 (PDT)
I am almost finished putting the HF-6V back together.  The 15M section is a
twisted steel wire held alongside the antenna by clamps/standoffs.  The steel
wire is corroded and I was wondering if it would hurt the antenna performance
in any way to replace it with solid or stranded copper instead of the steel
wire?  Has anyone done this?  Thanks, Ken, N0VZ

Do you Yahoo!?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.