Re: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...

To: "David Giuliani" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:52:16 -0400
David, I think you're to be applauded for trying to reason with the "city fathers" of Mercer Island, but I have basic misgivings about the tactical approach in your letter. I suggest you get a copy of K1VR's book on dealing with local restrictions (published by the ARRL), and subscribe to the ham-law reflector (, where a lot of very knowledgeable folks with specific experience in this area hang out. To subscribe, send an e-mail to, with the word subscribe by itself in the body of the message.

73, Pete N4ZR