Re: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:52:22 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/03 12:52:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

> I'd appreciate any advice on a letter I'm about to send to my local
>  authorities re applying for a building permit for my tower.  I'd like to
>  your collective experience....

    TT is a great place for construction topic questions but the best place
for legal questions is the Ham-Law reflector where the legal eagles hang out.
Here's the info:

>>  > _______________________________________________________
> The Ham-Law Mailing List. This list is for discussion and does not
> purport to give legal advice.
> Submissions:
> Subscribe and unsubscribe:
> Use "(un)subscribe" on a new line in the text.   >>

    There's another guy on MI who is putting up a tower - you may want to
contact him. (David Cook).

    My advice is DO NOT send any letter until you've gotten feedback from the
guys on Ham-Law and have contacted the ARRL including the local Division and
Section guys who have been thru this many times before.

Steve     K7LXC

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.