Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ259B

To: <>, "Peter Sundberg" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ259B
From: "Paul Playford" <>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:09:44 -0000
All test equipment should be handled carefully and the 259B is a piece of
test equipment.

And when I make an observation with my test equipment that does not agree
with the real world application - that is if I measure 1:1 SWR at 14.025
with the 259 and my transmitter says 1:1 SWR is at 14.050, 14.050 it is.

de Paul, W8AEF