[TowerTalk] KT34XA T match element

Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34XA T match element
From: "Hugo De becker" <>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:24:22 +0200
Hi all!

When taking my KT34XA down to do some antenna and tower maintenance, one side of the match element broke. I've tried to put a smaller tubing with self tapping screws in it but the SWR on 15 and 20 meters jumps.
I would just replace one side but can't get the aluminum apart from the fiberglass rod.
Got in contact with M2 to order just the T match but all they want is to sell a complete upgrade kit or a new antenna :-((
Anyone with experience? Where can I get a T match? Anyone with old KT34XA spare parts?
Or do I just make another T match with different material?
7 mm. fiberglass rod tough to find here!

Looking forward to your advice.

73, Hugo-ON7GB

Please answer to: ON7GB@HOTMAIL.COM

Chat with your online buddies with MSN Messenger