[TowerTalk] Coax shield grounding

Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax shield grounding
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 21:41:03 -0400
What's the best way to ground coax shields at the top and bottom of my tower? I have seen the ICE model 360 and 380 blocks, but these seem to involve piercing and re-waterproofing of the coax jackets at each grounding block. It would be possible to put on connectors and bracket barrel connectors to the tower leg, but I hesitate to add more connectors. Opinions?

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 30.
129 stations were added or updated.
Are you current?