Re: [TowerTalk] Making rotator loops separate

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Making rotator loops separate
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:21:30 -0600
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:02:28 -0700, Bill Turner wrote:

> Pl-259's are notorious for coming loose anyway, and in the loop environment
> you're just asking for trouble.

I've NEVER had a PL come loose on me, even the ones that weren't
taped.  I put them on as tight as my hands will do it without tools,
and that's it.  Properly installed, they shouldn't come loose with
layers of tape over them anyway.

a g 0 n at a r r l dot n e t
http colon slash slash mcduffie dot ws

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.